Estonian Drag Racing Association (EDRA) invites drivers and riders to race and test their cars and bikes at EDRA FINALS 2015.
Location: Haapasalu, Kiltsi airfield, Läänemaa
Date: 22. august, 2015
Race status: International and national drag race organised according to FIA and national drag race regulations and any additions that may be issued. The event will count for the 2015 Estonian Drag Racing Championship, 2015 Latvian Drag Racing Championship, Estonian Drag Racing Cup, Latvian Drag Racing cup and single Top Speed event.
Track: Total length 1900m. Width 15m. Concrete track with some rubber and trackbite near the start line.
Race distance: 1/4 mile (402.33m) except Estonian Junior Bracket category, who run the 1/8 mile (201,16m) and top speed classes who run on 1 km long distance.
Key officials of the event:
Head organizer: Kaarel Oras
Race Director: Kristjan Veedler
Head of the jury: Toni Erälähde
Chief secretary: Agnes Laur
Chief timekeeper: Jaanus Janson
Estonian Drag Racing Championship:
– Sportsman ET & Pro ET: Bracket racing classes. Indexes between 9.000 sec. to 11.999 sec. for Pro ET. Slower cars than 12,000 sec. run in Sportsman ET category.
– Street Modified: Heads up category for cars. Class index 10.000 sec. Engine modifications and all tires allowed.
– Super Comp: Heads up category for cars and dragsters. Class index 8.900 sec. Engine modifications and all tires allowed.
– Outlaw: Heads up category for cars and dragsters. Class index 7.500 sec. Engine modifications and all tires allowed.
Estonian Drag Racing Championship Bikes
– Street Bike: Category for street bikes. Limited modifications allowed.
– Pro Bike: Category for modified bikes.
Latvian Drag Racing Championship:
– Pro A: Cars with naturally aspirated engines up to 2000 cm3 with weight limitations according to the Latvian Technical Regulations.
– Pro B: Cars with naturally aspirated engines from 2001 cm3 up to 6000 cm3 with weight limitations according to the Latvian Technical Regulations. – Unlimited: Cars without engine and weight limitations.
– Pro Street: Cars without engine capacity- or weight limitations. Class index 11.500
Estonian Drag Racing Cup:
– Street A: Heads up category for street cars. Limited modifications allowed. All street tires allowed. Special drag racing and ET Street type tires permitted. Class index 13.500 sec.
– Street B: Heads up category for cars. Limited modifications allowed. All tires allowed. Class index 11.500 sec.
– Junior Bracket: Cars with engines up to 2000cm3. Dragsters and Junior Funny Cars not allowed. Race distance – 1/8mile. Indexes between 9,80 ja 13,60 sec.
Latvian Drag Racing Cup:
– Street Modified: Cars without engine capacity- or weight limitations. Class index 12.500 sec.
– Street: Street legal cars only. Latvian valid (not temporary) roadworthiness inspection sticker needed. Class index 13.500 sec.
– Handicap: Bracket racing category. Modification allowed. Fastest index 11.500 sec.
– Test & Tune: Free testing category for all cars and bikes. Cars and bikes must meet safety standards according to their personal fastest ET.
– Top Speed: Top speed competition on 1 km long distance. Race categories and tech. requirements TBA.
Friday, 21. august 2015
16:00 – Pit area open
18:00 – Race office, check-in and scrutineering open
21:00 – Race office, check-in and scrutineering closed.
Saturday, 22. august 2015
08:00 – Race office, check-in and scrutineering open
10:00 – Qualifying
15:00 – Eliminations
19:00 – Award Ceremony
STA, STB, EST J/BR – 35 eur
SET/PET, PRO BIKE, STREET BIKE – 60 eur
ST/MOD, SC – 80 eur
OL – 100 eur
Foiregn drivers and all Latvian classes – 50 eur
Test & Tune – 20 eur
Top Speed categorys – 25 eur
Event facebook Page: CLICK HERE
firstname.lastname@example.org +372 53 960 111